Historic buildings and sites of the area :

The G. W. and Edward Adams mill.  Originally built as a flouring mill in 1832 at what later became known as "Adams Mills".  The mill was deconstructed around 1900 and moved via canal boat to the village of Dresden where it was rebuilt on a new foundation minus the water wheel.  It served as the Dresden feed mill until it was lost in a fire in 2009.

Second Street in Trinway (from post card provided by Fred Muse).

The side cut canal to Dresden, shown at Bottom Road near Websport circa 1909.  (from post card provided by Fred Muse).

Main Street, Trinway, circa 1909 (from post card provided by Fred Muse).

Main Street, Trinway, circa 1909 (from post card provided by Fred Muse).

The John Roebling designed suspension bridge (circa 1852) from a post card image.